Hi there! Today’s food fetish is an old favorite of my mother-in-law. Who wouldn’t love it? Unless…you don’t like peppers. Then that would be a problem.
But you do like peppers or else you wouldn’t be reading this!
This is actually my first time making this and it turned out fairly well if I should say so myself. I’m quite proud.
I’m not going to drag this out and go on and on about this. So, let’s get to it!
Things you will need for this!
- 4 bell peppers. (green, red, yellow, whatever!)
- Ground turkey meat or beef.
- Shredded cheese. (I always use my favorite- Mexican blend)
- Jalapeno (optional)
- Garlic butter (I actually used the Papa John’s garlic butter)
- Spices (Pepper, onion powder, meat tenderizer)
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then cut the top off of the peppers so it can be a “bowl” for your feeling. Set them aside.
Cook the ground meat in a skillet until brown and fully cooked. Strain it of all grease.
Inside the peppers, you will put the ground meat, cheese, garlic butter, and spices mixed together.
Top it off with cheese and a slice of jalapeno.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 mins.
Quick. Simple. And delicious!